Meet Eryn Moreau, Principal Organizer
Growing up, I always loved to organize. I was always reorganizing my room, moving furniture around, and using a planner/daytimer of some sort.
It wasn’t until recently, after some major changes in my life, especially the addition of my children, that I found my passion and experienced the real mental peace that comes with having an organized home and a system for scheduling our life! (Read more about my journey and how it has changed our life here)
There is nothing I love more than to help others, teaching them how to bring order and develop systems to decrease their stress levels, bringing a sense of calm to their lives. I am a results oriented person and enjoy seeing the changes for those I have helped. To be that person who helps turn people’s home or office back into a place where they can relax or work more efficiently is very rewarding to me.
I am also very understanding and do not pass any judgment based on the condition of your unorganized/messy areas. I will never make you feel worse than you currently do because I understand where you are coming from.
Code of Ethics
- I will respect my clients, their spaces, and will remain non-judgmental throughout all interactions.
- I will only provide services in areas in which I am competent and knowledgeable.
- If other professionals are needed, I will do my best to connect you with qualified individuals and/or companies.
- All fees for services will be honestly represented and provided upfront
- Any and all client information will be held with the utmost of confidentiality and will not be shared with anyone.
- Client testimonials and/or photos will only be used with explicit permission provided by the client.
- Any and all fees associated with services will be provided upfront and never hidden.
- For any change in fee structure, a 60-day notice will be provided to existing clients and only effective towards new projects not within original agreement.